After receiving an inquiry for admission the following procedure is followed:
- Provision of school information to prospective parent.
- Arrangement of visit to school.
- Tour of school & interview with Headmaster, Deputy or Class teacher.
- Receipt of Application Form together with copies of previous school reports, reference and examination results where applicable.
- Payment of Sh. 1,000 interview fees. Upon which Academic assessment shall be conducted (where necessary).
- Issue of Acceptance Form upon successful interview.
- Receipt of signed acceptance/declaration/admission form together with copies of birth certificate and/or passport and 2 passport sized photograph.
- Issue of uniform lists, joining instructions for students and invoice for fees.
- Opening of student file upon receipt of deposit.
- Inclusion of student information on School Management system.
- Information to dorm & class teachers, matron, and school nurse.
Parents are advised to purchase school uniform and equipment as advised in our admission letter.